Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jack of All Trades

I seem to be continuously adding skills to my resume. Skills that I am rather proud of, like "nun chuck skills, bow staff skills, ninja skills," moving objects with my mind skills... you get the idea. I was in the mortgage industry for quite some time, so I know I could put you into about 250,000 dollars or more worth of debt without blinking an eye. Your welcome! In the car industry a I get the opportunity to learn new skills, as well as keep up on my old ones. The skill in this video is obviously an old one. However, as often as I use it and as good at it as I am, people should hire me out. And if you haven't noticed my new tag line at the end of my posting... it fits just right. At the end of a car deal what would you expect a car salesman to say... I mean it just goes!
Ok... Well yet again I have to appolagize for the quality of this video. It seems to show up in rather large pixels. And well, I am not what you would call a "techy" so I have no idea how to fix it or even why it is happening. So if you have any suggestions... feel free to let me know.

2 comments:

Patty Stephens said...

Does your boss know your video blogging while you work? Hope you didn't miss a spot. :)

I'm loving your blog.

Anonymous said...

Ben and I think that was the funniest video EVER! I want to see a video of you moving objects with your mind now. Ben wants to be included in the next video too please.