Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Car

Everyday is pretty routine for me. Well, depending on what time I'm scheduled to start... being that I work retail. I will either start at 8am or 12pm. I usually leave my house the same way, by jumping off a wall. I know that is really interesting to you! Your thinking, "Whoopty friggin dooo Ben! We are really excited to hear about how you leave your house!" Well, not only am I leaving my house... I also want to show you my car... The car of a Car Salesman! Yes I know... I should be driving a Toyota. Well, I'm working on that ok! Cut me a little slack will yah! I've only been at this for 9 months remember. Ok enjoy the video.

1 comment:

Patty Stephens said...

I love your new blog!! I'm sure the kids were watching you out the window wondering who you were talking to.